2012 Team Rules - July 25
T E A M R A C E
- Teams should have 4 riders - the first three to cross the finish line count. You can have just three riders if you want, but you limit your chances of success!
- Entry fee is £2 per rider, across all categories.
- Any team that enters after 7.10pm on race day must pay a surcharge of £4 per team.
Any team that submits an entry and then wishes to make a last-minute change must pay a surcharge of £4 per team (Youths and Seniors).
- Use your usual Beastway number or ask for a new one if you haven’t ridden previously this year.
- Teams will be given stickers to designate riders 1, 2, 3 and 4. These should be clearly displayed on your number board.
- All rider 1s will start at 7.30
All rider 2s will start at 7.31
All rider 3s will start at 7.32
All rider 4s will start at 7.33
The race will finish at 8.15, so that we can get the Series Prize Presentation underway as soon as we can.
- The first rider across the line gets 1 point, 2nd place 2 points - right down to 200 points for 200th place. The team with the lowest points score wins.
- It may take us a little while to sort the scores out, but we aim to get this done on the night and present the prizes at the end of the main Prize Presentation, so stick around!